Using our expertise in softlines’ inspection we work with you to set up, manage and monitor a personalized surveillance program, and help implement corrective actions necessary to achieve quality objectives and lead-times.
We, work hand in hand with you. This process ensures the product-specific Softlines inspection checklist is customized based on your needs.
Inspectors randomly select items from the production batch and verify the quality of mass production based on your Acceptable Quality Limits (AQL). Defects in workmanship are classified to provide an overview of your product’s quality and highlight the areas for improvement. We also perform product function and safety tests and assess compliance with specifications.
Some tests on softlines require a controlled environment to properly certify their compliance with the standards and regulations of a destination country. We forward production samples to an accredited laboratory for processing.
1- Pre-Production Inspection: Inspection includes which kind of raw materials will be used and checks for the understanding of the buyers’ requirements from the supplier side.
2- During Production Inspection (DUPRO ): It takes place 20 to 50 % of total production has come out of the lines. Allows the buyer to have an idea of average product quality, early in the production cycle.
3- Pre-Shipment Inspection (Final): It takes place once 80-100% of the shipment quantity is finished and at least 80% is packed. It is the most common type of Quality Inspection check.
Inspection Method: We can make inspections in two different methods;
a) By sampling: We select from the whole quantity of your order a sampling lot, quality of selection lots represents the overall quality of your whole order according to the international AQL quality control method MIL-STD-105E / ISO 2859-1.
b) Full Inspection: Means the control of each and every piece of your order before shipment. It is mostly performed at the end of the production.
We have additional Services:
Container Loading Supervision: Supervising and picturized reporting the loading of products into shipping containers.
Sample Picking: Sending samples to the buyer or accredited partner labs, preparing picturized reports.
Factory Audits: Audition to your potential Turkish supplier before you start doing business with them and picturized reporting.
Sourcing Agent: Fulfill your business’s procurement requirements; comparing different suppliers, logistics, quality, intellectual property risks, etc.
During a Quality Inspection, we check for;
- The quantity produced (semi-finished, finished and packed)
- The product specifications (sizes, colors, materials)
- The visual appearance and workmanship (cosmetic check)
- All possible functions tests and safety tests
- The labeling and marking
- The packing and packaging
- Other checking points requested by clients
What are the steps to have a service?
- E-mail Contact
- Set Inspection Date
- Inspect & Report
- E-mail us your inquiry at [email protected]
- Fill out the booking form and email it back to us.
- We contact the supplier to schedule the final inspection date. Then the invoice will be issued to you.
- Clients arrange the service payment at least one day before the inspection date.
- Our inspectors/auditors conduct the work and provide a detailed report to the client within 24 hours after inspection.