Manufacturing furniture comes with its own challenges for customers; whole sellers or retailers as they need to meets of end-users’ on-time expectations and ensure their products are safe for use. Furniture inspections are crucial to ascertaining furniture quality control while minimizing the risks involved and enhancing the supply chain.
We verify the quality of mass production based on your Acceptable Quality Limits (AQL), perform product function and safety tests, and assess compliance with your product’s specifications and authorized samples. We also check the suitability of packaging to protect your furniture, marking, instruction manuals, accessories, and barcodes.
Some tests can be performed during an inspection of furniture;
- Performance check
- Size measurement
- Material & color check
- Adhesive test on logo and label
- Adhesive test on logo
- Hole, tubular components, and fixed gaps check
- Static loading test
- Wobbly base test
- Moisture content
- Rub test on fabric
- Smell test
- Accessories check
- Assembly check
- Export carton drop test
1- Pre-Production Inspection: Inspection includes which kind of raw materials will be used and checks for the understanding of the buyers’ requirements from the supplier side.
2- During Production Inspection (DUPRO ): It takes place 20 to 50 % of total production has come out of the lines. Allows the buyer to have an idea of average product quality, early in the production cycle.
3- Pre-Shipment Inspection (Final): It takes place once 80-100% of the shipment quantity is finished and at least 80% is packed. It is the most common type of Quality Inspection check.
Inspection Method: We can make inspections in two different methods;
a) By sampling: We select from the whole quantity of your order a sampling lot, quality of selection lots represents the overall quality of your whole order according to the international AQL quality control method MIL-STD-105E / ISO 2859-1.
b) Full Inspection: Means the control of each and every piece of your order before shipment. It is mostly performed at the end of the production.
We have additional Services:
Container Loading Supervision: Supervising and picturized reporting the loading of products into shipping containers.
Sample Picking: Sending samples to the buyer or accredited partner labs, preparing picturized reports.
Factory Audits: Audition to your potential Turkish supplier before you start doing business with them and picturized reporting.
Sourcing Agent: Fulfill your business’s procurement requirements; comparing different suppliers, logistics, quality, intellectual property risks, etc.
During a Quality Inspection, we check for;
- The quantity produced (semi-finished, finished and packed)
- The product specifications (sizes, colors, materials)
- The visual appearance and workmanship (cosmetic check)
- All possible functions tests and safety tests
- The labeling and marking
- The packing and packaging
- Other checking points requested by clients
What are the steps to have a service?
- E-mail Contact
- Set Inspection Date
- Inspect & Report
- E-mail us your inquiry at email@example.com
- Fill out the booking form and email it back to us.
- We contact the supplier to schedule the final inspection date. Then the invoice will be issued to you.
- Clients arrange the service payment at least one day before the inspection date.
- Our inspectors/auditors conduct the work and provide a detailed report to the client within 24 hours after inspection.
For regular customers with monthly inspections, we also propose great discount prepaid packages of 5, 10 or 20 inspections