Quality control of fabric requires considerable hands-on expertise and a keen focus on detail. We use the industry-standard methods, along with input on your main concerns and specific requirements for each product, to build a comprehensive fabric inspection checklist.
We also perform on-site tests and assess compliance with your product’s specification and approval sample. Checks include sizing, measurements, labeling, packaging, and packing. Such as;
– Packaging check
– Smell test
– Color fastness test
– Color shading test
– Bow check
– Hand feel test
Note: Make sure to double-check any rush orders you have placed to confirm that the rush didn’t compromise the Quality
1- Pre-Production Inspection: Inspection includes which kind of raw materials will be used and checks for the understanding of the buyers’ requirements from the supplier side.
2- During Production Inspection (DUPRO ): It takes place 20 to 50 % of total production has come out of the lines. Allows the buyer to have an idea of average product quality, early in the production cycle.
3- Pre-Shipment Inspection (Final): It takes place once 80-100% of the shipment quantity is finished and at least 80% is packed. It is the most common type of Quality Inspection check.
Inspection Method: We can make inspections in two different methods;
a) By sampling: We select from the whole quantity of your order a sampling lot, quality of selection lots represents the overall quality of your whole order according to the international AQL quality control method MIL-STD-105E / ISO 2859-1.
b) Full Inspection: Means the control of each and every piece of your order before shipment. It is mostly performed at the end of the production.
We have additional Services:
Container Loading Supervision: Supervising and picturized reporting the loading of products into shipping containers.
Sample Picking: Sending samples to the buyer or accredited partner labs, preparing picturized reports.
Factory Audits: Audition to your potential Turkish supplier before you start doing business with them and picturized reporting.
Sourcing Agent: Fulfill your business’s procurement requirements; comparing different suppliers, logistics, quality, intellectual property risks, etc.
During a Quality Inspection, we check for;
- The quantity produced (semi-finished, finished and packed)
- The product specifications (sizes, colors, materials)
- The visual appearance and workmanship (cosmetic check)
- All possible functions tests and safety tests
- The labeling and marking
- The packing and packaging
- Other checking points requested by clients
What are the steps to have a service?
- E-mail Contact
- Set Inspection Date
- Inspect & Report
- E-mail us your inquiry at [email protected]
- Fill out the booking form and email it back to us.
- We contact the supplier to schedule the final inspection date. Then the invoice will be issued to you.
- Clients arrange the service payment at least one day before the inspection date.
- Our inspectors/auditors conduct the work and provide a detailed report to the client within 24 hours after inspection.
For regular customers with monthly inspections, we also propose great discount prepaid packages of 5, 10 or 20 inspections